To purchase the books, click the pictures below.
Note: There are affiliate links in this post, by clicking on one of the books below. Please read my affiliate disclaimer for more information.
Details of the Books in Series
Burn for Burn (#1), Published September 18 2012
Fire with Fire (#2), Published August 13 2013
Ashes to Ashes (#3), Published September 16 2014
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy>Paranormal, Romance, Fiction
As you all know, I love lists. Plus, I wanted to try something new with my book reviews.
So here we go!
5 Things I Liked About This Series
- You get to read from each girls’ perspective, this way you fall in love with all the characters.
- Easy to read and the story flows smoothly.
- Top level shock factor. SPOILER? This book eases into supernatural/paranormal themes, so there were some moments where I was really confused, but also surprised? This got cleared up later in the books.
- Details! I love how the author’s describe Lillia’s lifestyle. I’m not saying I want to be her, but I’m not saying I don’t. 😉
- I love romance, even the cliche things. And the books in this series are FULL of them!
5 Reasons YOU Would Love This Series
- You like stories about revenge on “mean girls”!
- You enjoy stories about high school, cliques, and love triangles.
- You love secret romance side stories.
- You’re interested in books that delve into supernatural/paranormal themes.
- You love Jenny Han books! (With respect to Siobhan, I will also be reading some of her work soon and you should too!)
Overall, good cliffhangers between books. However, I think that everything was solved too quickly in the last book, and it wasn’t too clear who ended up with who and why some relationships didn’t work out.
Somehow I ended up writing two lists…
Hope you enjoyed them and let me know what you plan to read this September!